With unrivalled coverage and highly-skilled gas-safe engineers, our business heating service contract provides you with complete peace of mind, knowing that your boiler or water heater is covered should it break down when you need it the most.
Book an engineer now:
What does a JLA boiler service contract include?
Our friendly, expert engineers can take care of the issues you might face with a commercial boiler. Because we know how important heating and hot water is in care homes, hospitals, schools, hotels and all other types of business, we’ll be on hand when you need us most – to keep things running smoothly, prevent future boiler problems, make sure your appliance is compliant and improve overall heating and hot water efficiency.
All JLA commercial boiler maintenance contracts come with the following benefits.
- All labour included whatever the job
- Discounted parts – all instantly available from our own inventory
- 5 or 7 day cover options to suit your business needs
- Flexible appointments – no waiting around for restrictive am/pm or full day slots
- Full boiler ‘MOT’ within 6 weeks
- Gas Safe registered and Safe Contractor approved engineers
- All work and parts guaranteed
- Simple invoicing – no pre-approval or checks required
- Annual service including Gas Safety Check
- Free 24/7 helpline
- Unbeatable response – engineers onsite within 8 working hours
- No call-out fees, ever
- Accessible plans - no prohibitive terms & conditions or exclusion documents
Some boiler service contracts may look appealing at first glance – but can come with exclusion documents – cover from one household name carries over 40 pages of terms and conditions. Our Response and Response Premium plans have no exclusions – we cover any make, model and age in any commercial setting.
Ask about your commercial boiler service options today
To help you reduce your commercial boiler service cost, we offer 5 and 7 day commercial maintenance plans for any boiler 26Kw and above used in a commercial setting.
They were fantastic! All of them were polite, courteous, very tidy and respectful of the working environment. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending JLA
Park Hills Nursing Home
Get advice and a price
Exclusive to JLA heating service contracts – your full boiler ‘MOT’
Within 6 weeks of starting a commercial boiler service contract with JLA Response or Response Premium plan, one of our engineers will visit your site to carry out a full audit on your boiler.
By going through a comprehensive service and gas safety check, they’ll identify any underlying problems you might have and suggest the best fixes, ensure the boiler is being used efficiently and suggest changes in settings etc. if not, and give you a seal of approval when it comes to gas regulations.
When might I need my boiler serviced?
Commercial heating maintenance should be carried out regularly in order to keep things running smoothly. However, if you encounter any of the following, you should contact a boiler servicing specialist as soon as possible.
- Boiler/system losing pressure
- Radiators not all hot or won’t heat up at all
- Noisy boiler – banging or ‘humming’
- Boiler heat exchanger fails either blocked or leaking
- Pilot light is always going out
- Boiler comes on but no heating or hot water
- Thermostat or clock keeps going off or doesn’t display at all
- Flue damage or leaks
- Mystery ‘drips’ or marking/stains
Does JLA offer a commercial boiler service in my area?
Yes. Wherever you are, our nationwide network of heating engineers allows us to offer the fastest responses to any boiler service call-out.
And while local boiler contractors may not be able to get to your site for a number of days due to demand from homes and other businesses in your area, we’ll always be with you within 8 working hours – even at weekends if you choose the JLA Response Premium option.
Our commercial heating engineers can of course provide a one-off boiler service whenever you need one, but we highly recommend an ongoing maintenance plan for the best value – with all labour included and a number of other benefits that come with having a pay-as-you-go ‘package’.
Need to replace your commercial boiler?
If it becomes clear that your current boiler needs replacing, consider our all-inclusive Total Care subscription package.
It’s a monthly subscription plan that gives you brand new appliance installation with no capital outlay required, as well as 7 day breakdown cover, 24/7 remote monitoring and fault diagnostics and a 4-hour engineer response guarantee if anything needs fixing during your contract.